This post is also available in: Italiano
Enrollment in the admission tests for the three-year and five-year Restoration courses must be carried out using the online procedure.
For the a.y. 2019-20 the procedure will be active from July 30 to October 12, 2020; It can be accessed by clicking on the following link: https://www.servizi2.isidata.net/home/ServiziStudenti.aspx (select “Accademie”).
It is suggested to follow the instructions for online application forms for admission exams.
The following documents must be attached to the application:
- receipt of payment of € 15.13, to be made on the cp.p.n. 1016 in the name of “Agenzia delle Entrate” – Pescara Operations Center – reason for the transfer “Scholastic Taxes”;
- self-certification of qualification;
- Valid ID document;
- self-certification of absence of criminal convictions (Only for students enrolled in “Restoration”).
Furthermore the payment for the admission test, amounting to € 50.00, must be made.
The application is acquired exclusively online by the Students’ Office, which sends a confirmation email when the application is registered.
Candidates who hold one of the following qualifications are exempt from the admission tests:
- Five-year diploma awarded by the Institute of Art;
- Five-year diploma obtained by an art-based high school.
The Restoration course welcomes a programmed number of students; the admission test’s announcement indicates the contingent of students to be admitted in the reference academic year.
It should be noted that, unlike 3 + 2 courses, for admission to the single-cycle restoration course, the entrance exam is mandatory for all aspirants, according to a precise schedule.
The admission test calendar for three-year courses is defined annually by the Institute’s management; the one related to the selective tests for the Restoration course is reported in the annual announcement.
The contents of the admission tests are defined annually by the Management.