The Academy of Fine Arts of L’Aquila is located in via Leonardo da Vinci, in L’Aquila, Italy.
L’Aquila is easily reachable by bus from both Rome and Pescara.
ROME – L’AQUILA
To catch the bus from Autolinee ARPA you must first reach the Roma Tiburtina Station:
- From the Leonardo da Vinci Airport (Fiumicino) every 20 minutes (from 6.15 AM to 0.15 AM) are scheduled trains which reach Roma Tiburtina in 40 minutes;
- From Ciampino Airport a bus runs at least every 15-20 minutes and stops at the underground station “Anagnina” (line A). From there you can easily reach Roma Tiburtina by changing from line A to the line B at the Roma Termini station. The entire journey takes about 60 minutes.
- From Roma Termini you can easily reach Roma Tiburtina with the subway (line B) in about 10 minutes.
- The bus ticket to L’Aquila must be purchased online o at the Autolinee ARPA selling point, near the Tiburtina bus station. The journey from Roma Tiburtina to L’Aquila (terminal Collemaggio) takes about 1.40 h.
The Leonardo da Vinci (Fiumicino) Airport and the Ciampino Airport are also connected to L’Aquila with a direct line provided by Gaspari bus. Tickets can be bought online.
L’Aquila (terminal Collemaggio) is also reachable with FlixBus. See stops and timetables.
PESCARA – L’AQUILA
To get to a bus for L’Aquila you need to reach the bus station in Piazza della Repubblica (next to the Central Train Station):
- from the Aeroporto Internazionale d’Abruzzo buses run every 10 minutes (from 5.30 to 23.30). They reach the bus station in 10 minutes.
The bus ticket to L’Aquila must be purchased online o at the Autolinee ARPA selling point in the station’s square. The journey to L’Aquila (terminal Collemaggio) takes around 1.50 h.